SANITIZE WITH LIGHT.
Throughout the day, all the bacteria you touch on grocery carts, restrooms, gas pumps, doorknobs, and even other people are transferred and stored on everything else you touch, such as your sunglasses, keys and mobile phones. Did you know that your personal items that you carry around you every day is a petri dish for bacteria such as E-Coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, and more! Now you can vaporize all of those germs with PurLite Home!
Purlite Home uses the power of UV-C light to safely sanitize common objects by eliminating 99.9% of those harmful germs and bacteria such as the ones listed above. No microorganisms can withstand UV-C light, and unlike with chemical agents, they simply cannot develop a defense against it.
PROVEN IN HOSPITALS, NOW AVAILABLE FOR HOME!
A recent study found Pathogenic Bacteria on 80% of the children’s toys that they tested. Even more frightening, phones have 18 times more harmful bacteria than the handle on a public bathroom. Harmful chemicals like bleach are potentially very dangerous and can cause more harm than good.
Our clinically proven results performed in an independent lab plus two studies done at a University concluded that within 30 seconds, PurLite Home eliminated 99.9% of bacteria and viruses found on various household items. Bacteria such as: eColi, Salmonella, MRSA or Staph, Candida Albicans – intestinal and skin bacteria, and viruses such as: H1N1 (swine flu), H5N1 (avian flu), Influenza Type A, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus, Norovirus , Adenovirus, cease to exist after 30 seconds in our device.
"I just love this product and the design! I purchased the white one for my home and the whole family uses it. I get peace of mind knowing that my cell phone and keys are sanitized when I get home from work. The kids use it all the time especially when they sneeze on the remote control. What a great idea! Definitely going to consider giving PurLite as a gift for the baby showers and weddings I am attending this summer."
Los Angles, CA
"There is not a day that goes by that I do not appreciate the value of what PurLite brings to the marketplace. Items that I use every day both at work and at home such as remote controls and my cell phone are constantly exposed to germs. As a healthcare professional my awareness is increased of how to avoid this kind of contamination. A simple placement of these items in the PurLite chamber is the answer to a healthier life both to me, my patients and family. Truly remarkable how 30 seconds can make such a difference.This is a personal thank you for your contribution to a better and germ-free environment."